Strategic Communications & PR
Let’s not get too hung up about Strategic planning and academic definitions, it is simply a longer term plan look ahead, with consistent themes and actions. But that type of planning has proved to be successful. It is about thinking logically with some research base and having a systematic and coordinated approach.
Plans should be about ensuring deliverable actions that have some effective basis and are not just ‘gloss’.
Whatever the issue TandemComms can offer the following bespoke to your organisation:
- Defining the task purpose and intent
- Research – the evidence of what? Why? When?
- People (stakeholder) mapping to understand and reach out to your audience – essential to get a depth understanding of your priorities – you cannot do everything at once!
- Development of a strategic plan
- Development of related operational plans and actions which are deliverable, sustainable and relevant to the resource available
- Ongoing support if required
- Training to present – deal with media and interaction with social media
Martin Evans has over 34 years of experience in leadership, communications, PR, strategy and planning. He has planned and delivered communication campaigns for crisis situations. He developed an effective plan for Counter Narcotics Afghan Ministerial community engagement – for his NHS Trust he has developed and delivered a Communication and Engagement Strategy and also Digital Communications Strategy. As the Senior Responsible Officer for communication and engagement for Shropshire and Telford/Wrekin Sustainability and Transformation Partnership, he has been at the forefront in advising on a forward related regional health and social care communication and engagement strategies and well as formal public consultation.
Write to us
Fir Tree Lane
Speak to us