About Tandem Comms
Our team has years of experience across a broad range of disciplines, including Public Relations, Brand Development, Storytelling for Business, Training in Media Skills, Crisis Communications, Presentation and Communications in Leadership…… and more.
Martin Evans is the Founder and Director of TandemComms. He has 36 years’ experience in leadership, communications, PR and media relations.
Martin has held senior management and communications positions in the NHS and the Royal Air Force. He has led communications and PR campaigns in many situations, proactive and in crisis – training and advising all staff from Board to shop floor.
Specialising in storytelling for business, Martin has worked with business and public sector leaders and spokespeople on ‘creating impact’; getting the key messages across and where appropriate, dealing with difficult lines of inquiry and questioning.
Tony Nicholls is the Founder and Director of Good Talent Media, based in Melbourne Australia. He is an accomplished journalist with more than ten years’ experience with the ABC, SBS and Network Ten; covering thousands of news stories across Victoria, Australia and the international media.
Tony has seen the rise of digital media transform communications and the news cycle forever; making new demands of journalists, politicians and media spokespeople. Riding the wave of change, Tony understands old-fashioned news values as well as what drives the new digital media landscape.
Tony has had the privilege of interviewing Australia’s movers and shakers – the people who have shaped news bulletins. Most importantly, Tony understands what a story needs to make it to air or print.
Since becoming England’s National storyteller of the year (twice), Jake has taken his passion to another level and has been a professional storyteller for over 5 years. He works with schools, festivals, charities and also at team building and corporate events. In the latter, he innovates and drives teams and individuals to capture the necessary emotion to sell the message, for a product, service or organisational change.
- Strategic communication advice, planning and action
- Training for all levels in media techniques
- Training for all levels in presentation skills
- Crisis communications planning and action
- Unique campaigns that match the right audience
- Developing, engaging and communicating:
– mission – vision – values – behaviours – identity for organisation, top leaders and team
- Political profiling
- Social media set up, profile and campaign
- Facilitating teams to unlock their creative potential
- Advising and planning formal public consultations
- Internal communications planning and campaigns
- Video storyboard and production
Write to us
Fir Tree Lane
Speak to us