My name is Martin Evans and I set up TandemComms in 2018. Yes I do have a tandem and I can bore you with my adventures on it.
But my company is about supporting you to maximise how you engage with the people that you want to influence.
If building your reputation for growth is important to you then let’s have a chat.
Martin Evans has had a diverse career in the public sector – first with the NHS then for 20 years as a Royal Air Force Officer, reaching the senior rank of Wing Commander. He retired from the military in 2009 and began working for South Staffordshire and Shropshire NHS Foundation Trust – one of the largest mental health and disability NHS providers in the country – as their lead for communication and engagement.
He has a Masters in Strategic Communications, has taught at degree/masters level, collaborated as a communications specialist on the NHS Aspiring Directors/senior leadership programmes and runs a highly regarded and sought after (internal and external) extensive training programme on media skills, presentation skills and the basics of communication. He is also part of an NHS mentoring programme, offering support to other NHS communications professionals.
He was also the communications and engagement Senior Responsible Officer for Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin Sustainability and Transformation Partnership.
Martin is a Trustee for a small Kenyan charity (Small Steps Forward) offering education and support to destitute children and families. He runs their communication and engagement and has had the privilege to visit the charity’s projects in the country. He also offers his time and media training expertise free to assist the charity Papyrus (Prevention of Suicide in the Young).
Neil Carr OBE – CEO Midland Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
‘Martin is an inspiring individual able to navigate with tact and diplomacy, the difficult health comms arena. He arrived in a new post and rapidly got to grips to take us to a positively different place in terms of profile and outstanding communication practice. Without question I would recommend his excellent skills to any organisation’.
- Strategic communication advice, planning and action
- Training for all levels in media techniques
- Training for all levels in presentation skills
- Crisis communications planning and action
- Unique campaigns that match the right audience
- Developing, engaging and communicating:
– mission – vision – values – behaviours – identity for organisation, top leaders and team
- Political profiling
- Social media set up, profile and campaign
- Facilitating teams to unlock their creative potential
- Advising and planning formal public consultations
- Internal communications planning and campaigns
- Video storyboard and production
Write to us
Fir Tree Lane
Speak to us