Any campaign needs to achieve three things:
- A well-targeted message that reaches the previously defined target audience
- A message that is understood by that audience
- A message that encourages those recipients to perform one or more actions
Martin Evans has unique knowledge and experience to plan effectively with these 3 points in mind. He is able to keep the campaign and messages simple and engage your teams to plan and deliver effectively.
The TandemComms offer is the following:
- Research to understand purpose, what you want to achieve, the target audience and an understanding of them
- A plan defining the idea – actions and priority
- Delivery of the campaign
TandemComms can be engaged with any part of this process and will help and support your teams to deliver an effective campaign.
Martin Evans has over 34 years of experience in leadership, communications, PR. He has planned, led and been involved in numerous campaigns. Just a few examples:
- Defining, building and promoting a new NHS organisation’s vision, mission and values covering a myriad of audiences from board to ward – successfully reaching out to well over 24 000 people
- Flu vaccination campaign to achieve a target of over 70% clinical staff vaccinated – involving video and much social media interaction
- A national award nominated plan, delivery and marketing of 2 mental health awareness apps for serving military personnel and veterans – based around social media interaction and national media campaign
- A successful formal public consultation campaign for significant service change including the closure of an inpatient unit – involving significant political/public awareness and engagement.
Write to us
Fir Tree Lane
Speak to us