Online Media Training
“We asked Martin to deliver a series of online media training to a number of our very senior health leaders and the feedback has been excellent. It was engaging but challenging, enlightening and supportive. The attendees all found it exceptionally helpful.”
– Pam Schreier: Head of Communications & Engagement, Shropshire Telford and Wrekin Sustainability and Transformation Partnership
Online Media Training for the New Digital World
Do you want to get your messages across with clarity, to multi-audiences, particularly in various forms of media?
Good media training helps you build confidence to better interact with the media, to communicate more effectively, to succinctly get your key message across, positively raise your organisation profile and stop you being quoted out of context.
We have all advanced into a much more digital world and in response TandemComms has developed a unique short online media training course, to help you and your key spokespersons, develop the confidence to face your public with credibility.
Online media training for up to three persons generally takes around 2.5 hrs – preparing your key spokespersons to engage and interact with multi-audiences – from internal teams, to key stakeholders to various media
- Understanding the journalist and the story
- Setting your credibility – Why should I listen to you?
- Tips on interaction with various forms of media – what to expect
- Simples message creation and delivery
- Answering the tough questions
- Live interview practice with proactive and reactive difficult questioning – online media interviews
- Feedback – support – guidance
What do you get for that?
- Online media training for up to three spokespersons
- Information guide pack
- Two months of telephone support
“Martin has worked in partnership with PAPYRUS Prevention of Young Suicide for a number of years. He is an exceptional trainer, hugely experienced and effective. The feedback from his courses have always been outstanding. He has a unique way of engaging with his audience, putting them at ease and getting the most out of them.”
– Ged Flynn, CEO PAPYRUS
“Thanks …I’ve done Radio 4 World at one yesterday and a couple of ITV central interviews. Your input and prep was very much appreciated.”
– Ed Rysdale, Emergency Medicine Consultant, Shropshire and Telford Hospital
“One of the best and most useful courses I’ve ever been on.”
– Senior Accounts Manager Benenden Health
– Trustee, Papyrus
– Senior National Press Officer, Papyrus
– Senior Nurse Manager
– Clinical Director
– Director of Nursing Acute Trust
– Suicide Prevention Advisor
– Deputy CEO NHS Community Trust
“One of the best and most useful courses I’ve done“
– Benenden Sales Team
– NHS Chief Operating Officer
Write to us
Fir Tree Lane
Speak to us